Awkward Trenchcoat Angel Intensity

Castiel Cosplay Wig
This very short dark brown wig is swept back slightly from the face, and works well for Castiel from Supernatural.

$30

This entry was posted in Brown Wigs, Colors, Cosplay Wigs, Short Wigs, Styles and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Awkward Trenchcoat Angel Intensity

1. Ckat says:

Now when you say ‘very short’, does that mean someone with much longer hair might have some difficulty with it? I learned from the tutorial on how to pin long hair for wearing a short wig, but that one in the vid was a touch longer, and my hair is a good bit longer than my med-length wig from you guys. If I have a good cap and a lot of pins, could it still be done?

• I know how that is, I have ridiculous amounts of hair even when it’s medium length.
      Trust me, it’s ALWAYS going to be possible to get it all in there somehow, it just might take a couple tries

2. Amy says:

I see that this website has joined a new fandom :)

3. Elizabeth says:

Would it be possible to part it in the middle? I’m looking for a wig for Marco from attack on titan and this seems to be the best one for the character.

4. Molly says:

I want to use this for Charles Xaivier (XMEN First Class) but I need a second opinion on it. What would you guys think?

5. Melissa says:

Do you think the wig could be styled with the bangs forward, kind of messy? Wanting this to cosplay my headcanon for Kevin from WTNV.

6. Silvia says:

I’m not sure where this is shipping from, but estimated how long would shipping take to arrive in Arizona? (I can specify city if necessary)

• Birdy says:

We can’t figure it out exactly even with city, but standard shipping usually takes less than 7 business days within the US. (Probably a lot less in your case; we’re shipping from Oklahoma.)