Loaded Manpain Tiger Pie

Dean Cosplay WigThis very short ash-blonde wig comes swept slightly back from the face, making it work well for Dean Winchester from Supernatural, Noiz from DRAMAtical Murder, and Kei Tsukishima from Haikyuu!!

$30

This entry was posted in Colors, Cosplay Wigs, Short Wigs, Styles and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Loaded Manpain Tiger Pie

1. Lyzzy says:

Your model looks like Lee Pace. And that is awesome.

2. Molly says:

Hey! Is this the only colour the wig comes in? I’m going to cosplay Dean, and I think his hair seems darker to me so I’d love a darker wig, but if you can’t do one, would I be able to dye it myself? Thank you c:

3. Molly says:

Hi again! I’m sorry I’m commenting again but there was no reply to my previous comment and I wondered if you had seen it D: thank you ^^^

4. Claire says:

Hello!! I was wondering if this wig might help me pull off Anders Johnson, aka Dean O’Gorman. http://24.media.tumblr.com/0c852b1fdd174ea7f3a5e151553d2b31/tumblr_mhzqsjpD751rao0nvo1_500.jpg There’s a picture of the stud.
    And when I say pull off, I mean like does it look like it would work for his hair style?

5. Ashley Dial says:

Hello! When it says it works for Noiz, am I right in assuming that the bangs will fold down over the forehead with little to no resistance, or will it take so product to keep it down?

6. Nick says:

Hello, I’m going to cosplay Lucifer from SPN, and I was wondering if this wig would work for him too, if I styled it a bit? :?