Vocal Sight Glam Cat

SeeU cosplay wigThis very long (30″ or 76 cm) wavy blonde wig has bangs and slightly shorter pieces on either side of the face. It works for the vocaloid SeeU, Rima from Shugo Chara, Tsumugi from K-On!, Princess Aurora, fem!Russia from Hetalia, Mary from Ib, Yang Xiao Long from RWBY, and Scheherazade from Magi.

$40

This entry was posted in Blond Wigs, Colors, Cosplay Wigs, Long Wigs, Styles and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

40 Responses to Vocal Sight Glam Cat

1. Voldemort says:

It could also work for Chariot from Black Rock Shooter (I think, I can’t tell with the colour!)

2. Faith Venning says:

I have a quick question about this one. Would it be considered white blondish? I wanted to buy this one for my Balalaika costume.

3. Ronnie says:

Can this wig be straightened? I was thinking about using it for Chobits.

4. Stefanny says:

Is Japanese fiber? (Kanekalon)

5. Faith D. says:

Would this wig possibly work for Kusuriuri from Ayakashi Mononoke? I think its about the same color, length and wavy-ness.

6. Ashlee says:

Do you think this would work for rima from shugo chara?

7. Ashlee says:

Also, will this be sold at otakon?

8. Sprocket says:

I bought this at Otakon and it’s wonderful!!! I also found I can use it for many characters. Not just SeeU, but Tsumugi from K-On!, Fem!Russia from Hetalia, and Mary from Ib. It’s a wonder-wig, if you will.

9. Cole says:

I used this wonderful wonderful wig for Princess Aurora from Disney’s Sleeping Beauty.
    It’s such a gorgeous wig, thick and soft and it hardly tangles.

10. Hi can you save this wig for me at NYCC? :3 Thank you :D

11. Emily says:

Hi! I’m thinking of possibly using this wig for a Lady Rainicorn (from Adventure Time) cosplay, and I’m wondering if you might have anything in the way of blonde pony tails that might match this wig’s color as a tail?

12. Koi-Chan says:

Hello! c:

I am possibly thinking of using this wig for my OoT Zelda cosplay. Do you think the bangs would be able to be slicked back a bit without the wig net showing on the bottom?
    It’s a beautiful wig and I could use it for many more of my cosplays.

• Jessica says:

That sort of thing is pretty tough to do nicely with a wig that’s not specifically designed for it. The sort of wig you’d want for that is a lace-front wig, which sadly we don’t carry. Arda Wigs does, though- I think their Arwen wig is blonde might work for Zelda.

13. Elliot says:

Do you think this wig would work for Mary from Kagerou Project?

14. Alice says:

Hey, so, is this wig really suited to being pulled into high pigtails, as implied in the description re: Junko? (Not that I don’t trust you, I just wanted to make sure.) I’m so excited if it is; finding wigs that work for that is quite difficult, and this one is beautiful. Cheers!

15. Em says:

This may also work for Yang Xiao Long from RWBY.

16. Katelyn says:

Do you think i can move the bangs to the left side, and some on the right? this wig color and length is what I’ve been looking for, for my Luna Lovegood cosplay, it’s just the bangs that i think wouldn’t work well. D:

17. diana says:

hi!!! do you think this would work for Sonia Nevermind from SDR2 or would the bangs be too short?

• Birdy says:

I think it could work, though yeah, the bangs aren’t perfect. Unfortunately our wig nearest in length and color to her hair (this one) has even shorter bangs that come cut straight across.

18. Lauren says:

I too am wondering if this wig would suit Sonia Nevermind (Super Dangan Ronpa 2), it’s a beautiful wig