Triple Tuxedo Skilled Minion

Triplets cosplay wig This short shaggy dusty purple wig is good for the triplets (Canterbury, Thompson, and Timber) from Black Butler II/Kuroshitsuji II and Dark Mousy from D.N.Angel.

$30

TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK!!

This entry was posted in Colors, Cosplay Wigs, Purple Wigs, Short Wigs, Styles and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Triple Tuxedo Skilled Minion

1. Barbara Barriera says:

Would this one work well for Yuki Sohma of Fruits Basket, or do you possibly have a better one?

2. Cat says:

Hello!
    I’m planning on cosplaying Noodle from Gorillaz
    do you think this wig is close to the color? or are there any other options that could be better?
    thanks :)

• Jessica says:

It is close to the color, yes. Maybe just a little bit lighter than that picture of Noodle? But it is definitely the best wig we have for Noodle and the styling is pretty close already, you won’t have to do much with it.

3. Cat says:

Awesome! The convention I am going to is in 3 weeks do you think if I bought the wig say today or tomorrow, it would come in time? I live in Texas

• Jessica says:

The basic shape is right, yes! It might not be as long as you might want in the back, but then again it might be. That’s quite the long neck on that character there.

• Riley says:

Yeah, and he also always has his hood up, so the back may not be an issue.

How about in the front? does it seem long enough in the front?

unless of course there might be a better one..?

• Birdy says:

There’s longer bits around the face, so yes, it should be long enough in the front. This one is probably the closest we have in color and shape.

4. Molly says:

Hi! I want to use this for my Canterbury cosplay (kuroshitsuji) and I was wondering: is the color more purple or blue in real life?

5. Rei says:

I’m trying to plan an Ib “couple” cosplay with my friend, and was wondering if this (with some extra styling and possibly dye or paint) would work for Garry?