Lucky Gamer Midnight Star

Long Blue Cosplay Wig

This wig is a bright royal blue, with long bangs that can be parted wherever you like. It would be a good wig for Konata from Lucky Star, Ami Kawashima from Toradora!, Wendy Marvell from Fairy Tail, and any other girl with long blue hair. The length is 30″ (76 cm).

$35

This entry was posted in Blue Wigs, Cosplay Wigs, Medium Wigs and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Lucky Gamer Midnight Star

1. BarbNo Gravatar says:

Hello. I was wondering if you could modify the wig by cutting it to shoulder length? I would really appreciate it.

• BirdyNo Gravatar says:

I’m sorry, we’re not professional stylists, so we try never to alter anyone’s wigs but our own personal cosplay ones. That way no one gets mad at us. I would suggest you hand the project of alteration to a friend or stylist you trust.

2. JessicaNo Gravatar says:

Hi! I got this wig from you at AnimeNEXT, and it worked awesome for my Firefly cosplay (one of the original My Little Ponies). You had mentioned there that I should contact you guys about getting this color in a ponytail clip-on piece that I could use for her tail. I absolutely LOVE the color by the way. It might just be my new favorite wig!

3. DezzyDiamondNo Gravatar says:

Yay! My face is up there….twice :D

4. KerenaNo Gravatar says:

Wanted to add that this wig would work extremely well for a Julius Monrey cosplay. Thank you guys so much for having so many fabulous wigs that make my cosplays amazing! ;w;

5. katyNo Gravatar says:

Do you think this would work for a Squid Girl Cosplay?