Heaven Snow Falling Meteor

Sesshomaru Cosplay WigUPDATED STYLE!!

This long white wig measures 39″ (100 cm). It has soft bangs, and would work well for Inuyasha or Sesshomaru from Inuyasha,  Squalo from Reborn!, and Duke from Tales of Vesperia.

This entry was posted in Cosplay Wigs, Long Wigs, White Wigs and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Heaven Snow Falling Meteor

1. Luna says:

Can the Heaven Snow Falling Meteor or the Icing Death Soul Twinkle be put into a ponytail?

2. Mini says:

This wig could also work for Haku Yowane :U or Squalo from KHR

3. Pingback: BJD wigs and eyes | long white BJD wig

4. Crim says:

Hello! First off I have to say I absolutely love the wigs on this site, I’m always coming back for more~
    I’m considering a future cosplay of a humanised version of Amaterasu from Okami and this wig caught my eye. The only question I have is that is there any safe (for the wig) way to have the ends tinted black?

5. Ilana says:

I’m thinking of getting this wig for a Fem!Prussia cosplay :3

6. Zaravae the Drow Priestess says:

Hey gals, I’m having a bit of trouble with this wig. As you saw at Gencon last year, I tried braiding it. Well I’m trying something a bit fancier like a fishtail braid or something like this:
    but I keep having trouble with the netting showing underneath. Should I try doing the braids looser or do I need to get a differant wig? I’ve got a Wizards of the Coast event coming up on the 24th need a bit of help to fix this. Can you message me on Facebook with any tips you have. This is a great wig and I love it but am putting it through he!! with braiding and re-braiding to keep it from tangling into a cobweb of trouble and some advise would really help

7. Beautiful wig! The length is wonderful, and the color is just gorgeous. Wear with a white wig cap underneath, and you’re all set to go dazzle! xx I fully recommend this site; the customer service and fast shipping are top-notch!

8. Yanna says:

Could this work for Shiro from Deadman Wonderland, or would you recommend something else?

9. Mary says:

I bought this to use for god form Balder from Kamigami no Asobi. And its a beautiful wig, nice and thick but I have one complaint about. The netting cap that the wefts are sewn to seems to be awfully small, as I had quite a bit of trouble getting it to pull forward enough to hide my natural hairline. Is this normal for this particular wig or did I just get one that happened to be smaller?

• Hmm! Every once in a while there’s a wig that’s sewn just very slightly tighter than the others, so that might be it. This happens really rarely, though.

Out of curiosity, how are you putting your hair up under the wig cap? If it’s gathered in a knot at the back of the head, this can cause the wig to not come up comfortably to the hairline (and give you a ‘conehead’ effect.) I usually suggest wrapping your hair in a smooth, flat “halo” around the crown of your head and pulling the wig cap over that.